Covid-19 Workplace Safety Plan
Communicable Disease Policy for Audiences:
PTC has taken all steps to ensure the safety of our staff, contractors, artists, audiences, and our community. While we’ve taken precautions, by attending an in-person event you are acknowledging risk.
- Currently, our events require a mask for all audience members.
- Masks will be available at the ticket desk.
- If wearing a mask poses an access barrier for you, please check in at the ticket table and we will assist you.
- Sanitizer will be available on site.
- Please do not enter if you are feeling sick, have symptoms or are cohabiting with someone who is symptomatic.
- If you have paid to attend a PTC event and become symptomatic prior to the event, our staff will gladly assist in providing you with a refund.
If you have feedback on how we can do better, please email health[at]playwrightstheatre.com or see one of our staff members.
Please see our full Covid Workplace Safety Plan here.